Position: Social Media Marketing (CHINA)
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
Combines marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences in China, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue.
Works with social media team members in HQ to create innovative social media campaigns.
- Creates China Specific marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including content ideas and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media posts
- Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members in HQ on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing and new platforms in China
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of web page and blog content, or social media messages
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bilingual in Chinese (Mandarin) and English
- Degree in Communications or Marketing,
- Two Years of Experience with Social Media Management, Marketing Experience, Content Creation, Copywriting, Graphic Design, Web Design and Strategy, Data Collection and Analysis, Technology Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated, Creative Problem-Solving Skills,
- Experience with Major Social Media Platforms
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 1
Basic Salary: B$ 20 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 29/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !