Position: Social Media Marketing Executive
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Social media marketing is all about audience building using platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram to allow brands to not only expand their reach, but build social communities.
1. Assist the Brand Manager to develop comprehensive social media strategies to increase traffic to digital content.
2. Create a detailed roadmap of social campaigns/tactics and execute campaigns.
3. Maintaining a consistent brand voice and tone.
4. Monitoring and reporting on paid and organic social campaigns.
5. Working with the content team on strategic planning and blog promotion.
6. Develop comprehensive social strategies to increase traffic to digital content.
Minimum Qualifications / Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field.
• At least 3 to 5 years experience performing similar work and able to work independently.
• Solid writing and communication skills.
• Good understanding of social media best practices.
• Familiar with social media management tools.
• Comfortable working with various social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram.
• Good working knowledge of graphic design/facility with Adobe products or equivalent packages.
• Working knowledge of SEO basics.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Expertise in paid and organic social promotion.
• Expertise in contests, reporting, community management, influencers, and events.
• Ability to accrue a social media following.
Basic Salary:B$1, 200-B$2, 000 per month (Salary commensurate with qualification, experience and skills. )
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail a covering letter and updated resume with copies of all relevant certificates / documents (education and employment) to humanresources//indera-motors. com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 23/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !