Position: Social media
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Understand the goal, audience, and message of a campaign and create copy to suit.
• Write advertising copy for use by publication or broadcast media to promote sale of goods and services.
• Research, write, edit and proof all levels of copy included headlines and body copy, for all online, offline, external and internal needs.
• Build and implement social media programs that ensure appropriate messaging is executed online, to support corporate goals, incorporating Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Slide share, Google+, etc.
• Monitor social media groups, trends, tools, and applications and recommend actions/next steps.
• Work closely with colleagues across the organization to develop and post content to social networking sites.
• Regularly report insights gained from social media monitoring
• Monitor the company´s social media performance usage reports and tracking search engine results.
• Use creative thinking and initiative to analyze site performance metrics and make recommendations on content, site design or features to improve effectiveness of web content and/or applications.
• Respond to social media inquiries about online activities in a timely and courteous fashion.
• Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
• Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
• Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
• Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management
• Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
• Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
• Manages social media communications
• Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analyzing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
• Research audience preferences and discover current trends
• Create engaging text, image and video content
• Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
• Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
• Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
• Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
• Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
• Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
• Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
• Oversee social media accounts’ layout
• Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
• Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator
• Expertise in multiple social media platforms
• In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
• Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
• Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
• Excellent communication skills
• Multitasking and analytical skills
• BS degree in Marketing, New media or relevant field
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 23 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Allowances: B$ 200
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 03/01/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !