Construction / Engineering Jobs
Position: Solid Control Operator
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Minimum 3 years experience
• Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
• Repair, maintain, set up and rig down solids control equipment.
• Service and maintain solids control equipment on a weekly basis.
• Troubleshoot and repair minor electrical issues as well as any other issues that arise.
• Assist the Solids Control Supervisor
• Repair, maintain, set up and rig down on-site accommodations, generators and tank farm systems as required.
• Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
• Able to demonstrate a basic level of knowledge regarding drilling rig types, rig components and rig component functions
• Able to demonstrate a basic level of knowledge related to drilling operations
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 150 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 09/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !