Position: Special Education Teacher
Total Vacancy: 5 Male/Female
We´re seeking individuals whose qualities match our core values of Clients First, Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork and Fun!
In addition to providing direct care to our clients, you will be expected to perform:
Client training :
- Implement programs based on ABA principles that increase communication, self help, social and play skills.
- manage inappropriate behavior that occur.
- facilitate interactions with peers.
- keep the children motivated to learn.
- toilet training may be required.
Client progress communication:
- Accurately record information on the child´s progress
- Be courteous and professional with families, organizations and children.
- Communicate confidently and professionally with therapists, parents and supervisor.
• Bachelor´s Degree in Psychology, special education or related field.
• MUST HAVE knowledge in Applied Behavioral Analysis or Discrete Trial Training.
• MUST HAVE experience working with children with autism and other disabilities (at least 2 years preferred)
District: Brunei Muara
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 999 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 17/01/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !