Position: Special Process Operator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
1) Select proper tools pertaining to deburring operations.
2) Exercise independent judgment, usage of metal stamps (stressless).
3) Stamps all products to provided specifications and/or verbal instructions.
4) Perform power tight swaging, phosphating, pressure testing and stress relief.
5) Inspect own quality of product and interpret blueprints to perform necessary work assignment.
6) Assist other workers in Parkerizing work center.
7) Perform daily assignments, self-inspection and complete operator´s discrepancy analysis report as requested by supervisor.
8) Use proper handling techniques for loading / unloading parts to and from Parkerizing tanks, baskets and pallets. Operate forklifts, use overhead crane and any other lifting apparatus that may be required to perform work assignments.
9) Maintain proper chemical balance in Parkerizing tanks and logs.
10) Keep equipment and work areas clean and orderly at all times.
11) Comply with all applicable quality, health, safety, security and environmental regulations.
12) Perform other related duties as assigned or indicated by responsibilities.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: OT Entitlement.
Closing date: 13/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !