Lot 5394, No. 5, Simpang 101 Jln Setia Pahlawan, Kuala Belait
Total Vacancy: 5 Male
• To obey all lawful commands
• To work under the supervision of Chief Steward
• To read and understand all Company´s policies (in the event of language difficulties or poor knowledge, the Master of Department Heads shall explain the relevant company´s policies to him)
• To familiarize with the Life Saving and Fire Fighting facilities of the vessel soon after joining.
• To maintain all personal protective equipment made available by the Company in good condition at all times and defects to be notified to the Chief Officer immediately.
• To maintain personal hygiene, including clothing, and keep living areas in a clean and sanitary condition.
• To ensure safe operation of the galley equipment, laundry machines, cleaning machines and utensils.
• Assist the Cook in ensuring food is prepared and presented in accordance with menus approved by the Master.
• Assist the Chief Steward in keeping an accurate check on the provision stock and to ensure all spoiled and expired stuff are discarded promptly.
• To ensure soiled lines are changed and cleaned in good time and replacement made available.
• To report promptly the existence of any potential hazardous conditions to the Chief Officer or Master
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 26 - 38 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 30 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 13/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !