Position: Steward / Kitchen Helper
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Meet and greet clients.
• Responsible for making the function space visually appealing and presenting the menu offering for the event.
• Responsible for the overall sanitation and cleanliness of the work areas, banquet rooms and storage areas.
• Responsible for the proper usage and good working order of all equipment, furniture and fixtures in the Food and Banquet Section in the shift assigned.
• Responsible for consistently implementing the service standards and operating procedures in the Food and Banquet service.
• Provide excellent customer service and ensure customer needs are met.
• Provide unique and creative ideas to enhance meetings & group experience.
• Should posses in depth Knowledge of Food and Beverage preparation and presentation.
• Supervise events and team members throughout service.
• Guide the steward in set up of tables and place settings.
• Be familiar with all current and upcoming event details.
• Resolve staff and customer concerns quickly and efficiently.
• Co-ordinate with the restaurant and housekeeping department.
• Should be able to work under pressure and also work in long or break shifts.
• Responsible for monthly inventory, consumption spreadsheet and banquet staff labours.
• Responsible for ensuring sufficient operating guest supplies, beverage supplies and operating equipment for functions assigned.
• Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 23 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Free Meal
Closing date: 12/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !