Position: Stock Controller
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Daily stock checks.
• Maintaining optimal levels of stock all times.
• To Control all in- coming stocks input into the system, monitoring stock’s movement in/out in shops.
• Stock movements and adjustments.
• Maintaining accurate stock control and coordinating routine stock-takes.
• Ordering stocks.
• Review stock levels on fast moving consumables daily to ensure optimal stock levels on all fast-moving parts in all warehouses.
• Prevent overstocking and ordering.
• Ensure the purchases do not exceed the estimated budget.
• Ensure that purchases arrive on time and in good condition.
• In charge on internal stock transfers, moving products to other store branches if needed or removing obsolete items.
• Weekly reporting of stock levels to management.
• Perform annual/quarterly stock takes and reconciliation of stock.
• Testing returns and repair equipment.
• Arranging repairs and returns with manufacturers and supplies.
• Provide backup assistance to internal sales where required.
• Manage and control the purchasing of day to day stock items, stock processing, stock audits, goods receipt and stock replenishment´s.
• Make note and minimise stock losses caused by damages.
• Organise and maintain the site storage locations for optimum efficiency.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 24/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !