Position: Store and Yard Incharge Supervisor
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Purpose of the Position
• Responsible for the whole dry store supervision – stock in and stock out.
• Timely updating of Delivery order to locations.
Summary of Job
• Responsible for the recording and reporting all the goods coming from suppliers based on the purchased orders, and supervision of supplies to the next delivery point (Own yard, Ports & Offshore, Management of dry store and Store men).
• Receive, verify and record the stocks coming into store.
• Updating of stock in the system and update physical stock cards
• Inform stock replenishment and lead time stocks to concerned.
• Supervision of store men and their Overtime.
• Ensure safety and hygiene of the store area.
• Ensure expiry dates, MSDS & Halal with coordination from HSEO
• Prepare and submit necessary reports.
• Timely updating of delivery order, before it reach the location.
• Proper supervision of stocks entered in the system.
• Other duties specified from the supervisor.
• Work closely with purchase focal and HSE officer of the store.
• Monthly submission of closing stock and spoilage reports.
• Other tasks of the division based on timely requirement.
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 31/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !