Storekeeper is responsible for the maintenance of the company´s warehouses, which includes but is not limited to, stocking of operational materials and supplies, inventory control and records and related duties.
1. Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling, pricing, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies, and various types of equipment.
2. Keeps records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels.
3. Coordinates deliveries with drivers and outlets, equipment moving and minor repairs.
4. Performs related and peripheral site-specific duties as required.
1. Minimum two (2) years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, and recordkeeping;
2. Must be physically able to lift heavy items above and below shoulder height, and perform continuous standing, walking, reaching, and bending.
3. Possession of a valid Class 3 Driver´s License is required at the time of employment.
4. Knowledge of: storekeeping and inventory control procedures; recordkeeping and other clerical procedures; care and maintenance of equipment and supplies; safety and security practices; basic mechanical concepts.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please send your CV and Cover Letter to the following email: info@wonderlabbrunei. com
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !