Administrative / Office Jobs
Total Vacancy: 4 Male
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in material handling.
- Maintain inventory stock of consumables & raise MR-material requisition for replenish.
- Maintain equipment records, certificate & monitor / check the validity date of re-inspection.
- Liaise closely with supervisor in matter pertaining offshore requirements.
- Received and inspect all incoming material, equipment prior stock, issued to operation.
- Prepared backload material / equipment for re-inspection with documents.
- Maintain the store neat & order manner.
- CAP for in-charge of all lifting tackles and accessories (Daily inspection before/after used of lifting& tackles onboard. )
- Well versed with PLIC 004.
Education Required: GCE ´´A´´ Level
Age: 21 - 50 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 63 / Day
Allowances: B$ 5
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 04/07/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !