Total Vacancy: 1 Male
- Under general supervision this position is responsible for the maintenance of a company’s storehouse which includes but is not limited to, stocking of operational materials and supplies, inventory control and records, purchasing, and related duties as required.
1. Manage the receipts, storage, issuance and delivery of material/items at staff house
• Ensuring proper daily acknowledgment of receipt of issued material/ items by workers
• Prepare Tools and related accessories Requisition Forms for workers
• Select appropriate location in store for storing of material/items
• Ensure all materials/items in store are stacked and stored in a proper manner
• Monitor the inventory of supplies in the store to ensure “No Excess and no Shortage” of material/items
2. Carry out periodical verification of stock to match with the records and available physical stock of material/items
3. Co-ordinate with accounts department for purchasing of material/items and bill clearance
Garden/Project Maintenance, Landscaping Project Tools and Equipment, and related Accessories/Items Management
1. To ensure that the Garden/Project Maintenance, Landscaping Project tools and equipment, and related accessories/items are properly maintained i. e. they are checked regularly for adequacy such as breakage, distortion and deterioration.
2. Ensure tools and equipment are well-maintained, and that they are properly cleaned and sanitized after used
3. To purchase if required, keep and monitor the spare parts stock are adequate at all time
4. To purchase the fuel for the grass cutter and make available for the daily operation
5. To ensure that the supply of 2T oil is adequate at all time
6. To liaise with the respective Foreman in ensuring that proper ratio of petrol are used for the grass cutter.
7. To ensure that the workers bring all the necessary tools/equipment and any other items required
8. When the workers return from work ensure that all equipment e. g. grass cutters are cleaned, sanitized and returned to their respective space.
9. Take record of faulty equipment and liaise with the mechanic for repair
10. Create and regularly update maintenance log book for the tools and equipment
11. To ensure that the stock for fertilizer and pesticide, herbicide etc. are available at all time
12. The fertilizer, pesticide and herbicide are to be keep in a control environment and the storage area should be keep out from unauthorized entry
13. Prepare and distribute fertilizers and chemicals required for garden maintenance as stated on Work Order
1. To assist the Support Services Team in ensuring that all the company’s vehicles are well maintained, i. e. clean and in roadworthy condition
2. To ensure that the vehicle when returned to the staff house, all vehicle loading including the maintenance tools and any other loads are completely unloaded and that the vehicle is cleaned both externally and internally
3. To take record of any request for vehicle repair and liaise with the mechanic for further inspection and repair
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 30 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Allowances: B$ 100
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 31/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !