Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom accordingly
• Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
• Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
• Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
• Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
• Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labelling supplies
• Follow all standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store´s area of operation.
• Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
• Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
• Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
• Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
• Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
• Receives, stores, and issues supplies and equipment and compiles records of supply transactions aboard ship: Verifies that supplies received are listed on requisitions and invoices.
• Stores supplies and equipment in storerooms
• Compiles report of expenditures.
• Responsible for the day to day check on the storage facilities of upkeep and hygiene.
• Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
• Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 24/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !