Administrative / Office Jobs
Units S1 & S2, 2nd Floor, Al Warasah Building, Muara Town
Total Vacancy: 3 Male
• Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the store room;
• Receive, unload and shelve supplies;
• Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing and labelling supplies;
• Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping;
• Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses;
• Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control;
• Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 30 - 55 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 05/04/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !