Administrative / Office Jobs
Unit 4, First Floor, Pang´s Building, Bangar Temburong
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Accomplishes staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; conducting training; implementing enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards; adhering to legal regulations.
• Completes operations by developing schedules; assigning and monitoring work; gathering resources; implementing productivity standards; resolving operations problems; maintaining reference manuals; implementing new procedures.
• Controls expenses by gathering and submitting budget information; scheduling expenditures; monitoring variances; implementing corrective actions.
• Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Able to work until late night or when needed to meet the deadline of certain project
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3--5
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 12/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !