Customer Service Jobs
B6, Block B, Simpang 88 Shakirin Complex Kg Kiulap
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
• Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
• Hire, train, and oversee new staff.
• Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
• Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
• Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
• Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
• Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
• Monitor inventory levels and order new items.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 20 - 30 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 550 / Month
Allowances: B$ 50
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Closing date: 13/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !