Position: Supervisor - Courier Operations
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
What we´re looking for:
• We´re seeking a resourceful and responsible individual who is highly motivated and able to work well in a team. He/she will be expected to lead and oversee the department upon completion of training during the probationary period of 3-6 months.
• Having knowledge and experience in the logistics industry would be beneficial.
• Duties will involve preparation of departmental report, on both monthly and annually basis;
• preparation of daily operations report to both principal and management;
• maintaining and establishing new clients;
• lead the team in delivering world-class service to our customers;
• supervising the daily operations in accordance to the SOP and be able to update the SOP based on market needs and improvement of technology.
To apply, you must:
• -Minimum of 3 years’ continuous working experience in a supervisory position, in a service industry secto
• Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management related field. - Knowledge in the logistics industry.
• Citizen or PR of Brunei Darussalam.
• Possess excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Possess analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Possess a valid driver´s license and your own transport to work.
• Be able to multi-task and perform well under pressure without compromising quality.
• Strong command of English and Malay (Knowledge of Mandarin would be an advantage).
• Be willing to commit to a full-time permanent job (Mondays to Saturdays).
• Basic Salary will be based on experience and interview.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 28 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 24/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !