Position: Supply Chain Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
- Responsible for Logistics (including Technical Warehouse and Forklift) and Procurement Departments.
- Assisting with logistics processes development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and products returns (exportation and importation).
- Maintaining records, generates reports and develops presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
- Maintaining and developing partnerships with suppliers and distributors.
- Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
- Understanding the principles of accountability.
- Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of supply chain plans.
- Manage warehouse operation inclusive of inventory control, loading operation and palletizing.
- Coordinate and present logistics support to ongoing land, air, rail and sea operations (locally and abroad).
- Develop logistical plans for daily operations and logistics’ contingency plans.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
- Ensure quality execution and monitoring of regular procurement duties and administrative works for the company.
- Maintain complete procurement records/data and prepare reports.
- Coordinate/support all departments within the company and suppliers in the procurement scope of work for requested purchases as well as assist in managing and following up on overseas orders to ensure on-time delivery.
- Handling and monitoring of claims to factories and vendors for any product defects, shortages or missing parts.
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business field such as Supply Chain Management, Administration, Logistics, Finance or equivalent.
- Minimum of at least 5 years’ experience in related field of Supply Chain Management or/and in manufacturing process (i. e. Oil and Fats would be an advantage).
- Proven working experience as a Supply Chain Officer
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software (SAP System)
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Familiar with government entities related to Food and Beverage business/industry
- Maintains the necessary activities in the framework of work safety and quality standards
- Can adapt to flexible working order
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Living in Brunei-Muara district would be an advantage
Job applications (including curriculum vitae, passport-sized photo, copies of relevant certificates and transcripts) can be sent to /admin´´´´wfp. com. bn/
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 35 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 02/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !