Position: Supply Chain Senior Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Develop a strong positive rapport with all vendors in order to become the main contact.
• Negotiate with vendors for the benefit of Simpor Pharma Sdn. Bhd. ’s profitability.
• Work with vendors to ensure product availability, establish confirmed delivery schedules, resolve pricing issues, and solve other vendor related issues before the issue escalates.
• Study the full product lines, becoming an expert in product knowledge.
• Seek out new products that will help increase the company’s profitability.
• Work with Account Manager and Sales Manager to keep up-to-date on the trends and the needs of the company when making buying decisions.
• Work in compliance with the corporate SOP and legal regulations.
• Participate in industry conventions, trade show exhibits, and related promotional activities.
• Performs other duties as requested by senior management.
• Completions of post-secondary education in business, marketing, sales, or related disciplines.
• Excellent communication skills and familiarity with electronic presentation/report formats (e. g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Excellent customer service, time management, project organizational skills.
• Previous industry experience in an industrial manufacturing environment would be considered an asset.
• Familiarity with the regulatory requirements for manufacturing/ packaging of pharmaceutical/ nutraceutical products would be considered an asset.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 30 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Closing date: 18/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !