Position: Supply Chain Specialist
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Procure Materials The Supply Chain Specialist procures materials for manufacturing and shipment of the final product.
• This includes identifying and ordering the proper quantity, negotiating pricing and shipment terms and overseeing the timely delivery of materials needed to fulfill customer orders.
• Maintain Inventory Supply Chain Specialists maintain adequate inventory, scheduling and receiving shipments of raw materials as well as scheduling manufacturing.
• They often physically receive and organize inventory shipments.
• Respond to Demand The Supply Chain Specialist must assess current orders and forecast future demand in order to provide adequate supplies.
• When something significant changes in the supply chain and demand, the Supply Chain Specialist is responsible for responding to these changes in demand and solving any supply chain problems that arise.
• They communicate regularly with customers in order to avoid unforeseen changes or surprises in orders.
• Process Orders In order to oversee the supply chain, Supply Chain Specialists must input and process all orders.
• Of particular importance is that they complete and submit all necessary documentation from both suppliers and customers.
• They also oversee the billing process and paperwork.
Supply Chain Specialist Skills
• Supply Chain Specialists are highly organized and detail-oriented individuals who know how to manage overlapping projects, keep track of deadlines, and efficiently use their time.
• They are strong analytical thinkers with problem-solving skills and mathematical abilities, but they are also great communicators who are persuasive and good at negotiating.
• In order to achieve success, a Supply Chain Specialist must take initiative and be able to identify opportunities for improvement in ways that others cannot.
• Based on job listings we looked at, employers want Supply Chain Specialists with these core skills.
If you want to work as a Supply Chain Specialist, focus on the following:
• Showing proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Demonstrating experience reducing cost or improving efficiency in previous jobs
• Possessing experience in customer-facing position Having professional planning experience
• Showing some knowledge of ERP systems, esp ZOHO
• While most employers did not require the following skills, multiple job listings included them as preferred.
• Add these to your Supply Chain Specialist toolbox and broaden your career options.
• Experience using ZOHO Bachelor’s in Logistics, Business, Engineering or Supply Chain Management Supply chain and logistics experience
• Experience with importation and customs brokerage
Education Required: Master´´s Degree (Master´´s) or equivalent
Age: 18 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 19/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !