Position: Survey Helper (Chainman)
Total Vacancy: 4 Male/Female
Performs any of following duties to assist in surveying land:
• Holds level or stadia rod at designated points to assist in determining elevations and laying out stakes for map making, construction, mining, land, and other surveys.
• Calls out reading or writes station number and reading in notebook.
• Marks points of measurement with elevation, station number, or other identifying mark.
• Measures distance between survey points, using steel or cloth tape or surveyor´s chain.
• Marks measuring points with keel, paint sticks, scratches, tacks, or stakes.
• Places stakes at designated points and drives them into ground at specified elevation, using hammer or hatchet.
• Cuts and clears brush and trees from line of survey, using brush hook, knife, ax, or other cutting tools.
• Perform duties as directed by LAND SURVEYOR or SURVEYOR ASSISTANT, INSTRUMENTS.
• Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an survey helper
• 2 yrs of Proven experience as an Survey Helper
• Valid license to practice profession (if required)
Education Required: Other Degree / Diploma
Age: 23 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 190 / Month
Allowances: B$ 300
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 12/05/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !