Position: Sushi Chef
Total Vacancy: 8 Male/Female
• Create a rich sushi menu with various main ingredients and raw fish (for example, salmon, tuna, unagi)
• Prepare all types of sushi, including maki, nigiri and sashimi
• Select fresh fruits and vegetables to make high-quality dishes (like avocado, mango and carrots)
• Add additional flavors to sushi rolls with ginger, rice vinegar, wasabi and soy sauce, when appropriate
• Manage food prep activities, like boiling rice Coordinate with our wait staff to ensure proper cooking, considering special requests and food allergies
• Prepare appetizers, soups and salads that are close to the philosophy of Japanese cuisine
• Monitor food stock and place orders, as needed
• Recommend new, modern recipes.
• Maintain hygiene principles in all cooking areas and clean your space at the end of the shift Requirements
• Work experience as a Sushi Chef more than 3 to 5 years
• Good knowledge of various sushi types and sushi-rolling techniques
• Ability to work both fast and accurately
• Team spirit
• Availability to work during business hours, including weekends and evenings
• Flexibility to take on various shifts
• Certification from a culinary education.
• At least 2-3 years working experience in similar position Excellent critical thinking & time management skills
Only applicants who meet the above requirement are requested apply
Prefer single and long term applicant.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Education Required: Higher National Certificate (HNC) or equivalent
Age: 20 - 38 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !