Position: Systemisation and taglist Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Purpose of the job:
• Responsible for the quality of Systemization & Tag list delivered by Client or by contractor and to ensure that Systemization and related
• Tag list in line with the Client policies and ensuring high standards are maintained and continuously improved.
• Contribute to a better safety performance of the Company and Client by demonstrating visible Safety Leadership.
• Ensure yourself and colleagues go home safely and unharmed every day.
• Support the Company and Client in accountability for safety culture.
• Provide a positive role in promoting good HSSE culture and meeting Company expectations.
Coach & Train Local Staff:
• To provide appropriate guidance, assign tasks, coaching and training to locals HND and graduate whenever opportunities exits such as when dealing with new technical issues.
• Knowledge transfer, training, coaching and mentor local staff to fulfil completions management roles.
• Management of CMS Data Base verification for the construction, commissioning and Start up Phases of the project
• Quality checks for contractor system mark up and Tag list.
• Administer/review of systemization drawings and to make sure system limit and Tag list are correctly defined
• Coordinate completions systemisation and system commissioning procedures as required.
• Support Completions team and completions process.
• Work proactively with the completions team to resolve related issues to completions.
• Support CMS set up and management.
• Support completions input into schedule.
• Support systems and sub-systems priority and commissioning & start-up sequence.
• Interface with stakeholders as required.
• Contribute to the continuing improvement of the BSP completions process.
• Manage alignment project with the gated completions process
• validation of Engineering data to System/Subsystem and completeness checking
• Minimum HND in PACO engineering discipline or related discipline, or Company approved equivalent qualification.
• Graduate technical discipline would be an advantage.
• For HND qualification - Minimum 7 years’ hand-on experience in Oil & Gas facilities/plants in commissioning & construction.
• For Degree Graduate qualification – Minimum 3 years hand-on experience in Oil & Gas industry.
• Good knowledge in Completions management tools (CMS) competency using ITR’s for pre-commissioning assurance.
• Have Pre-commissioning and Commissioning competency, commissioning execution experience including assurance traceability via ITR and procedures.
• Familiar and understand systemisation and use of system limits to drive construction and commissioning handover.
• Able to deliver Completions Management (PC) pack and support development of Commissioning Test Procedures (CTP).
• Field pre-commissioning and commissioning execution, both single element function testing and multi-discipline system testing.
• Familiar with Mechanical piping / Electrical/Instrument competency interpretation/review power and control system hierarchy.
• Competent computer skills for MS office and Adobe software applications
• Sound understanding of QA/QC requirements for final documentation on oil and gas related construction projects.
• Effective communication and reporting skills.
• Must possess the ability to handle multiple assignments with a focus on meeting deadlines and quality deliverables.
• Good team player & fast learner with self-initiatives or motivation.
• Safe and quality delivery focus
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 27 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 14/07/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !