Serious Applicants Only. Applicants who do not meet the requirements will not be entertained.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
• Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
• Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
• Gathering market and customer information.
• Representing the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
• Perform Product Demonstrations & Presentations to clients.
• Checking quantities of goods on display and in stock.
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers´ businesses and requirements.
• Monitoring RFQ´s from BSP, BLNG, BMC, MINDEF & TELBRU.
• Maintaining an RFQ Register.
• Liaise with the Procurement & Sales Assistant on all matters related.
• Age 28+.
• Local/Permanent Residents.
• MUST HAVE AT LEAST 3 years experience in Technical Sales Position. (Experience in the Oil & Gas Industry is advantageous).
• Min. Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent in Mechanical or similar.
• Speaks Basic English.
• Knowledge in use of spreadsheets, database & word processing.
• Ability to keep clear and accurate records and reports.
• Ability to organize work load and to manage a filing methods and management techniques.
• Good Communication skills
• Independent, organised, punctual and systematic
• Must have class 3 driving licence.
• Salary is based on experience.
• Living in and around KB for convenience as our office is based in KB.
Interested applicants please submit your application enclosing certificates, resume, contact number and a passport sized photo and stating your expected salary to HR@KMSTGROUP. COM. Please put ´´TECHNICAL SALES EXECUTIVE POSITION´´ in your header/subject. Potential applicants
will be emailed prior to interview. Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !