Total Vacancy: 5 Male
• The job description sample below consists of key duties, tasks, and responsibilities majority of hotel maintenance technicians are usually expected to execute on the job.
• These activities can also be employed in creating a good resume that can be used in looking for a vacant maintenance technician job in hotels.
• Give responses to all visitors in an effective and prompt manner.
• Give responses to duties involving the groundskeeper.
• Keep all mechanical areas in a neat and orderly condition.
• Carry out inspection on public areas on a daily basis in case of problems arising unexpectedly.
• Offer maintenance and repairs to public areas, guestrooms and administrators office buildings.
• Carry out consistent preventive maintenance programs on rooms and regularly updates records on files.
• Guarantee that projects are all promptly accomplished and in line with appropriate specifications.
• Work together with the front office manager and housekeeper, and connects with the manager to discuss any aspect of operations which will involve the maintenance department.
• Carry out assessment of requirements for completion of reports, or work orders to the management as stated by standard procedures.
• Engage in flexible work schedules to be able to perform well during emergencies.
• Assist in remodeling and construction of new projects as may be required.
Requirements – Knowledge, Skills and Abilities for the position of Hotel Maintenance Technician
- To be effective on the job, maintenance technicians should possess the following qualities and qualifications:
• A General Education Degree or vocational training certificate in mechanical, plumbing, architectural or electronics fields with two to five years practical and theoretical experience in maintenance.
• Exhibit advanced dexterity in understanding of all computer and engineering programs related to energy management and preventative maintenance; and devices that are connected with such programs.
• Pleasant demeanor with ability to smile.
• Ability to handle internal and external clients with high degree of tolerance, diplomacy, and tact.
• Ability to kneel, bend, carry, walk, stoop, climb, and lift items, in addition to possessing manual skills.
• Commendable ability to manage stressful working situations.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 23 - 38 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 20/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !