Position: TIRE MAN
Total Vacancy: 10 Male
• The Tire Man must identify and inflate tires correctly for the size and ply, places wheels on balancing machines to determine counterweights required to balance wheels.
• The Tire Repair person locates punctures in tubeless tires by visual inspection or by immersing inflated tires in water baths and observing air bubbles,
• unbolts wheels from vehicles and remove them, using lug wrenches and other hand and power tools,
• reassembles tires onto wheels,
• replaces valve stems and removes puncturing object objects,
• hammers required counterweights onto rims of wheels,
• rotates tires to different positions on vehicles, using hand tools.
• needs knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
• The Tire Repair person needs knowledge of principles and processes for providing and personal services.
• This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Education Required: Ordinary National Diploma
Age: 21 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Allowances: B$ 50
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: STAFF HOUSE
Closing date: 29/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !