Position: TOUR DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• As tour development managers are responsible for holiday makers throughout their tour, working hours are generally from early morning through until late in the evening including weekends.
• You may be on call 24hours-a-day in case of an emergency.
• Must have at least 10 years in related field.
• Ability to develop sustainable niche tourism product, delivered, costing and marketing
• Knowledgeable of Brunei Forest in all four district.
• To spend overnight in the jungle for period of time.
• A pleasant, friendly manner with excellent people skills.
• The ability to get well with people of all ages and backgrounds
• Ability to trained team of naturalist guide.
• A supportive, tactful and approachable manner.
• Good listening and questioning skills
• Excellent planning and organisational skills.
• Self-confidence and the ability to inspire confidence in others
• Good health and physical fitness in order to cope with the demands of the job and the long working hours.
• The capacity to make decisions quickly and change arrangements are required.
• The ability to work well under pressure and cope with emergencies
• A flexible approach to work.
• An individual who is energetic, strong stamina and have enthusiasm to cope with different -people´s needs and demands over long, often irregular working hours.
• Healthy and safety awareness
• An interest in geography , historical sites and nature
• Prefer individuals who is first aids qualified.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 45 - 54 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 3, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !