Position: TRAFFIC AND HIGHWAY ENGINEER
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• You will be employed as a Traffic and Highway (Civil) Engineer. Your duties will be performed primarily in Brunei.
• You are to report to the management and your direct supervisor will be the Engineering Partners.
• As a Civil Engineer, you are responsible to Design, coordinate between engineer and drafting team to produce all type of drafting or drawing either manual or with computer to a standard set and prepare and coordinate documentation for others consultants team as This Company Representative.
• Your duties is to project manage and coordination all project drawing, specification, standard and document from this office with third parties and maintain the quality of the drawing production.
• All tasks given to you are with a time-line and you must complete the task within the given/agreed time-line.
• Your performance will be rated based on your contribution and timely completion of your tasks.
• You must have a good discipline and punctuality and responsible to your task and duty.
• You must be organise and able to work independently and under the instruction of the management.
• You are also required to coach and guide the graduate engineer for knowledge and profession improvement.
Role and Responsibility
As a Civil Engineer, you are responsible to:
1. Project Manage and coordinate between Engineer and Drafting staff.
2. Project Manage quality drawing output for third parties use.
3. Prepare document and record for Quality Assurance.
4. Have Autocad Knowledge and experience in Autocad Drafting works
5. Responsible for verification and amendment of drawings required to suit site condition.
6. Able to read Architecture, M&E and Structure Drawing and interpretation.
7. Able to use design software for structure civil earthworks 3D, road alignment design software, BIM, Staadpro, Prota, Orion, Midas/Civil etc.
• Annual Leave Entitlement annual leave entitlement will be 14 working days.
• The Company reimbursement for medical is only limited to General Practice.
• Employee is only allowed to have 10 days free medical sick leave per year with support medical certificate Provident Fund The Company will make a contribution of 5% of your basic salary to Tabung Amanah Pekerja and 3. 5% towards the Supplemental Contributory Pension.
• 24 Hours Insurance Coverage
Education Required: Master´´s Degree (Master´´s) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 18/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !