Position: TRAINEE MECHANIC
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
1. Contribute to the attainment of company strategic priorities with the provision of a safe working environment and adherence to company policy and procedures.
2. Learn to read engineering, schematic and mechanical diagrams, drawings or specifications to determine job requirements.
3. Learn to inspect and repair vehicles and trailers as per the National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation system.
4. Learn to service, maintain and perform repairs to all Rig equipment in accordance with company requirements.
5. Ensure materials, parts and equipment for maintenance are ordered in a timely manner to meet required deadlines.
6. Keep work area clean and tidy with equipment maintained to company requirements.
7. Complete and submit tradesperson reports, timesheets, repair requests, and non-conformance reports as required.
8. Keep abreast of applicable standards (API standards) and the latest trade and industry technologies for application to workshop activities.
9. Travel to field for work as required.
10. Undertake other duties as reasonable required by the employer, consistent with the employee´s classification and constituting duties which the employee is competent to perform.
11. Maintain working relationships with Rig Managers informing them of movements and issues relating to their Rigs performance.
12. Evaluate priorities across Rig platforms and liaise with relevant stakeholders ensuring work carried out meets operational requirements.
1) Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level
2) Preferred : Mechanical Engineering Technical Education Certificate
3) Experience : Minimum 6 months field attachment training
This position requires the following work commitments and conditions:
• The employee will be required to work at the rig site for 12 Hours
• Willingness to undertake Random Drug and Alcohol testing as and when required by FLUX and/or our clients.
• Have the willingness and self-initiative to learn new skills and knowledge under mentor.
• Ability to work fast under pressure
• Ability to multi-task work and work independently as well as in a team ·Ability to work unsupervised
• Ability to receive verbal and written instructions
• Mechanical skill Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Words and Power Point)
We are no longer accepting CV/Resume submission via email or walk in.
Please go to this link https://app. fossb. com/job-application and submit your job application via our recruitment portal.
Please complete all the sections and attached the required documents.
INCOMPLETE SUBMISSION WILL BE REJECTED
Deadline of submission :As soon as possible.
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 23 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 40 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP & SCP.
SALARY PACKAGE WILL BE DISCUSS DURING THE INTERVIEW
Closing date: 04/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !