Position: TUKANG JAHIT/TUKANG KETOK/TUKANG POTONG
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
1. Position requires 10 years experienced and must hold dressmaking certificate and fashion design certificates/ embroidery certificates
2. We are looking applicant with positive attitude, close attention to detail, dependable and consistent attendance, and ability to work in a fast paced environment to set-up and operate a commercial related and associate dressmaking machine.
3. Must have a strong interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Familiar with traditional as well as trendy Malay dresses, Malay and wedding gowns, ladies and men´s suits party and evening gowns, children´s costumes
5. Must be able to maintain speed and efficiency with little supervision, as well as work in a standing position for extended periods of time, 8 hours daily.
6. Committed to excellent customer service
7. Ability to reading and interpreting fashion drawings.
8. Designing and constructing made-to-measure garments, relying on your knowledge of fashion design, garment construction and fabric properties.
9. Designing patterns to be used for making several copies of the same garment.
10. Must able to operate and use specialized tools like Sewing Machines, Embroidery machines, sergers, shears and rotary cutters, point turners, seam rolls, irons and button whole makers.
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 480 / Month
Allowances: B$ 150
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 17/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !