Position: Tea Lady Services
Total Vacancy: 5 Female
A brief summary on the minimum job scopes:
• As and when required at MMS Main Office only (Level 1, Shed Bravo)
• to supply various drinks (usually tea or coffee) and light snacks.
• should be proficient in making hot drinks and will sometimes be expected arranging meeting snacks and beverages.
• responsible for ensuring they have adequate stock of the food and drinks typically favored by the workers of an establishment.
• expected to be proficient in keeping any foods or food preparation surfaces clean at all time.
• responsible for keeping adequate stocks of cleaning materials and ensuring they are stored safely apart from food and drinks.
• expected to be well presented and demonstrate excellent hygiene.
• must also communicate with staff in a friendly manner.
• required to demonstrate excellent hygiene standards, and are often expected to wear hair nets and plastic gloves whilst preparing food and drinks for consumption.
• expected to wash up cuts, plates and cutlery in conjunction with their serving duties
1) All interested and qualified candidates shall register their interest in job centre portal by directly applying for this job position; and
2) Submit one (1) personal statement (describe their current work experience and justify why they are the suitable candidate) to hr. go-liftco. com.
In the email subject please write: Application for Cleaner and please provide your full name so that we can identify your registration in the job centre portal. Final Remarks
Please ensure that you fully comply with the instructions described in the application procedure to project your application from being rejected and please take note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interview.
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 14/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !