Total Vacancy: 3 Male/Female
• A Teacher is responsible for preparing lesson plans and educating students at all levels.
• Their duties include assigning homework, grading tests, and documenting progress.
• Teachers must be able to instruct in a variety of subjects and reach students with engaging lesson plans.
• Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
• Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
• Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
• Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
• Plan and implement educational activities and events.
• Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
• Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
• In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
• Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 160 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Closing date: 20/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !