- Technical diploma or equivalent in civil or building
- minimum 3 year´s experience in similar capacity
• Support the duties of the planned and reactive maintenance schedule both internally and externally to the property across several disciplines, not limited to; Carpentry, Masonry, Painting and Plumbing services identify and assist with the requisition of materials to ensure maintenance and repairs are carried out efficiently and to approved standards.
• Ensure that a clean and tidy working environment is maintained at all time by controlling tools, materials and waste products.
• Assist with specialist moves, equipment moves, and porterage duties as required.
• Assist with various and types of MEP work as required.
• Integrate and communicate effectively with other trade staff (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Plumbing) as required.
• Maintain up to date knowledge for the safe and efficient performance of all duties.
• Participate in overtime, shift work and/or out of hours working as governed by the necessity to maintain continuity of operation of essential plant and systems.
• Participate in emergency on-call service during non-working hours, weekends and public holidays.
• Work alone with minimum supervision and/or within a team responsible to the Supervisor.
• Participate in the Health, Safety & Risk programs including risk assessment of planned and reactive maintenance work activities.
• Use safe systems of work when working with all plant and equipment and ensure the same with the department and among sub-contractors and third parties.
• Participate in project work including refurbishment of existing building equipment/systems and/or new installations.
• Provide effective communication with management, peers, contractors, subcontractors, project subcontractors.
• Ensure good HSQE and Information security culture is promoted within the department and among peers.
• Carry out other duties as directed by the line management.
- other relevant worksWebsite:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !