Position: Technical Assistant - Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Minimun 3 years experience in similar capacity
• Technical Diploma or equivalent in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
• To assist in research, installations, maintenance and repairs, co-ordination of EM equipment and systems utilized at all airports, airfield and other installations of the company.
• To install medium voltage electrical equipments, appliances, Airfield lighting systems, building lighting systems and back-up power supply systems in compliance with AS/NZA 3000 Wiring standards and procedures for AFL properties.
• To conduct various checks on medium voltage systems using electrical testing equipments made available to ensure all electrical equipments and wiring systems are safe for operation.
• To carryout housekeeping cleaning to E&M’s sub-board, Switchboard, distribution boards, sub- stations, power centers and workshop.
• To carryout house wiring, lighting repair works at resident or office areas.
• To carryout repair and maintenance on sewerage pump systems, floodlight and security lighting systems.
• To carryout lighting fitting and fire alarm system cleaning at inside the terminal building.
• To assist the Supervisor or Technical Officer during approved HV switching program.
• To assist in developing maintenance schedules for all equipments and electrical fittings being used at Terminal Buildings or other facilities.
• To carry out planned maintenance in accordance to the facility checklist or the manufacturers procedures and fill in maintenance logs or other records provided.
• To carryout kwh meter reading to all AFL tenants on the last week of every month.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 03/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !