- Provide general coordination and technical support to scientific, engineering, and technical personnel through detailed technical and administrative knowledge of parts/ materials/ equipment for scientific research activities.
- Participate as a project team member, provide technical guidance and procurement support to senior technicians, technical associates, and engineers/scientists on small-medium projects.
- Solve moderately technical problems and make decisions using established guidelines, techniques, and procedures.
- Research and make recommendations of substitute products with similar technical specifications.
- Provide detailed award/delivery status to supervisor and customers/requesters.
- Anticipate and reconcile supply problems, including technical factors affecting critical milestones.
- Stage, transport, and deliver parts around the site for secondary operations and/or staging of assembly/installation efforts; deliver or pick-up parts from local-area suppliers.
- Provide Technical Release Representative services requiring in-depth knowledge of purchasing requirements to purchase items and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- HND in mechanical/electronic technology; or equivalent combination of education and related experience in mechanical/electronic engineering.
- Effective written and verbal communication, feedback, and presentation skills.
- Effective interpersonal, teamwork, and multitasking skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- 25 to 45 years old
- Valid Driving License Class ´ 3 ´
Applicants can submit their applications and certificates via email:
hrmd. recruitment14@gmail. com
- OR -
For more enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us:
CLOSING DATE: 6TH JULY 2020 (MONDAY)
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !