Position: Technical Diving Director
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Health and Safety
- Oversee all aspects of the health and safety of both staff and volunteers on site – this relates to both on land and in water activities.
- Perform regular audits of the People and the Sea safety protocols and evacuation procedures.
- Conduct regular emergency evacuation training scenarios.
- Provide first aid training where necessary.
- Manages, coordinates and supports all People and the Sea staff who are involved in diving operations of any nature.
- Should be seen as approachable in all situations, as well as confident in a leadership role.
- Manages on-site supplies and logistics of all diving related equipment and consumables (e. g. filters, o-rings, oil, fuel etc. )
- Oversees the use, maintenance and inventory of all project diving equipment and compressor.
- Conducts all Technical dive training of volunteers and staff, ensuring strict adherence to all required standards.
- Makes certain the dive operations are run in accordance to the People and the Sea Scuba Diving Policy.
Administration and Reporting
- Compiles diving reports and equipment inventory to the head office on a regular basis.
- Reports all achievements and potential issues to the head office.
- Ensures all required paperwork/documents are completed and filled accordingly.
- Represents People and the Sea’s interests at all times.
- Maintains strong relationships with all stakeholders – dive centres, boat operators, people organisations, school, etc.
Age: 30 - 65 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 30/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !