If you are a passionate technical service professional that likes to work in an autonomous, hands-on environment, we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a large growing company offering a competitive wage structure and benefits. You will be primarily responsible on executing service plans in strategic district accounts. This will involve the completion of agreed-upon contractual services in your assigned accounts and providing customers with problem-solving support. You will also assist in any start-ups of both new applications or new customers. This position will also require you to install, maintain, and calibrate chemical feed equipment and process monitoring equipment at multiple customer locations. Communicate externally, and internally to ensure the smooth operation for both Nalco & customers.
- Provide routine service support in strategic district accounts to execute agreed upon customer system assurance plans.
- Assist with start-ups of new applications in both existing customers and in new accounts.
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer pain points, escalating as required.
- Execute required chemistry tests, log and report data, and maintain product inventories at assigned customer accounts.
- Install, calibrate and maintain chemical feed equipment and process monitoring equipment at assigned customer accounts.
- Possible travel within assigned sales territory
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering or equivalent with 2 years of successful technical service or field sales support experience
- Overnight travel required to support assigned customer accounts
- Must have a valid Driver´s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude with water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
- Working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems.
- Practical computer application literacy (including Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to learn internal business systems)
- History of working in a field that required autonomy and self-motivation
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
- Can work in a high pressure and physically demanding environment
- Willing to travel across the island to assist in the maintenance and recovery of faulty equipment
Submit your application with your resume to: sgmy-hr@ecolab. comWebsite:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !