Total Vacancy: 2 Male
Roles and responsibilities:
• Provide service and commissioning support for marine communication and navigation equipment.
• To provide installation and commissioning on onshore/offshore project according to the contractual requirement
• To carry out radio survey and/or VDR survey job on board vessels.
• To work according to Safety Regulations of the Company as well as of the client at customers’ workplace
• Overhaul and service gyro compass
• Conduct servicing for magnetic compass
• Calibration of equipment such as windspeed and barometer
• Taking ownership and responsibility on assigned project or service jobs ensuring their adherence to Company standards and policy.
1. Minimum 3 years and above experience in installation, trouble shooting, conducting servicing of Marine navigation and communication equipment
2. Possess valid certificates such as BOSIET, H2S.
3. Possess Ekawal
4. Certified to conduct furuno VDR survey and installation/replacing components/parts of Furuno VDR
5. Attended and completed GMDSS General Operator Course (GOC)
6. Able to calibrate SMChms Monitor System
7. Have knowledge and practical experience in conducting Overhaul and servicing gyro compass such as Raytheon Anschutz STD22, Tokimec and yokogawa
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 22/01/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !