Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Main purpose of role:
To promote and establish the Electronic Security Services for the AEGIS Secure Solution Sdn Bhd, corporate clients and to develop Electronic Security awareness for the homes security services:-
• Providing cost and operationally effective, quality, vocationally orientated training to meet the identified needs of customers as stated in the Service Level Agreements;
• Ensuring that the recognized as a service provider of quality Electronic Security Services to clients;
• Providing technical/training support to AEGIS clients related to the propagation of “Quality” and with respect to “Safety and Health” practices and procedures;
• and any other pertinent matters
Core Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• To ensure the daily operational of the Electronic Security Services is properly monitor (KPI) and no interruption in order to achieve the AEGIS Security Services, corporate clients and home secure clients expectation
• Preparation and promoting the AEGIS Security Services, corporate clients and all level of customers the needs for the electronic security services
• To ensure and protect the AEGIS Security Services, clients the Electronic Security Systems confidentiality manages at the highly secure.
• Programming, termination and completion of the Electronic Security Systems to the AEGIS Security Services, corporate clients and home secure customers i. e. alarm security systems, fire alarm systems, access control systems, CCTV systems, etc.
• To provide the relevant AEGIS Security Services, corporate clients and home secure customers handover briefing and training on the electronic security services provided
• Ensures that all defects in the area affecting the daily conduct of divisional operations i. e. the interlocking system is out of order, defective CCTV, and the radio is out of order, etc. are reported and ensures that all-necessary repair work is carried out without delay.
• Preparing for the site survey and make the proposal for the AEGIS Security Services, clients to set the types of Electronic Security Systems requirement
• Installation and programming the Electronic Security Systems for the AEGIS Security Services, corporate clients and home secure customers Highly competent in understanding Electronic Security Systems products and undergo Electronic Security Systems training.
• Maintenance of the Electronic Security Systems and to back up the after sales services of the systems.
• To ensure equipments and the products are properly maintained and secured.
Job Skills required:
• Mandatory (i. e. must have) Tertiary education or equivalent vocational training
• At least 1 years or more electronic security systems (alarm security systems, fire alarm systems, access control systems, CCTV systems, etc) experience at supervisory level.
• Familiarize of Computer Software application.
• Able to communicate and maintain good relationship with customers
• Fluent in written and spoken Malay, English and others.
• Discipline service background at junior rank.
• IT knowledge and electronic security skills.
• Holder of valid driving licence.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Allowances: B$ 400
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: ANNUAL LEAVE MEDICAL LEAVE
Closing date: 01/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !