Total Vacancy: 5 Male
1) Lays out, builds, tests, troubleshoots, repairs and modifies developmental and production electronic components, parts, equipment, and systems, such as computer equipment, missile control instrumentation, electron tubes, test equipment, and machine tool numerical controls, applying principles and theories of electronics, electrical circuitry, engineering mathematics, electronic and electrical testing, and physics: Discusses layout and assembly procedures and problems with ELECTRONICS ENGINEER and draws sketches to clarify design details and functional criteria of electronic units.
2) Assembles experimental circuitry or complete prototype model according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, and knowledge of electronic systems and components.
3) Recommends changes in circuitry or installation specifications to simplify assembly and maintenance.
4) Sets up standard test apparatus or devises test equipment and circuitry to conduct functional, operational, environmental, and life tests to evaluate performance and reliability of prototype or production model.
5) Analyzes and interprets test data.
6) Adjusts, calibrates, aligns, and modifies circuitry and components and records effects on unit performance.
7) Writes technical reports and develops charts, graphs, and schematics to describe and illustrate system´s operating characteristics, malfunctions, deviations from design specifications, and functional limitations for consideration by engineers in broader determinations affecting system design and laboratory procedures.
8) May operate bench lathes, drills, or other machine tools to fabricate parts, such as coils, terminal boards, and chassis.
9) May check functioning of newly installed equipment in aircraft, ships, and structures to evaluate system performance under actual operating conditions.
10) May instruct and supervise other technical personnel.
11) May be designated according to specialization in electronic applications as Computer-Laboratory Technician; Development-Instrumentation Technician; Electronic-Communications Technician; Electronics Technician, Nuclear Reactor; Experimental Electronics Developer; Systems-Testing-Laboratory Technician.
12) The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
• Responsibilities include maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of all electrical systems (High Voltage AC, Industrial grade, SCR, VFD).
• Skill-level requirements vary from troubleshooting to board- or component-level repair
• Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
• Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc. )
• Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed
• Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc. )
• Proven experience as maintenance technician
• Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
• Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
• Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
• Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
• Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
• High school diploma or equivalent;
• Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus.
• Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact with workers from other cultures in a sensitive and harmonious manner
• Competent in use of Excel, Word and Outlook
• Strong analytical and decision making skills
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Strong understanding and conscious of safe work practices
Experience & Ability
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• Ability to speak, read, and write English
• Electrical maintenance experience is an asset
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to work well with minimal supervision
• Ability to prioritize tasks and follow specified procedures
Education Required: Higher National Certificate (HNC) or equivalent
Age: 18 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 23 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 14/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !