Total Vacancy: 6 Male
• To perform preservation work for implementation of the preservation process for equipment and materials moved through store to production/operation site for installation, pre-commissioning and substantial completion of the project.
• Ensure compliances with storage, preservation and protection requirements of all spare components stored in warehouse.
• Inspection of equipment on receipt to ensure preservation was not compromised and re-application where preservation has been damaged or missed out
• Carry preservation activities to ensure that preservation is performed to the approved standards during.
• Execute preservation routines and maintain preservation matrix/catalogue/check sheets/tracking register for all identified items requiring preservation.
• Maintain consumables required for preservation activities.
• Report to Project Manager / Supervisor on status of daily activities and work progress.
Skills & Experience
• HNC or equivalent in Mechanical / Electrical discipline
• Experience : 2-3 years as maintenance Technician in mechanical/electrical
• Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
• Working knowledge of HSE and engineering standards.
• Required to have appropriate technical competence within discipline
• Training : On the job training will be provided
• Site : on-shore at Kuala Belait / Seria
• Salary : TBA
• Career plan : Local Development Plan (LBD) by Company to develop the suitable candidate, eventually promote to Senior Technician or Supervisor after 2-3 years in the job.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 21 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 100 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 28/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !