Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• To be responsible for complete repair works of customer cars within the recommended time frame, and self-quality to ensure fault-free repair workmanship.
• To carry up test drive together with Service Manager to determine problems are solved before vehicle hand over to customer.
• To assist in identify correct parts need to order.
• To take care of workshop equipment and own tool box.
• Responsible to clean up the warranty parts return to parts department with correct warranty labeling tag and to keep the work area clean, tidy and safe.
Minimum Education / Qualification:
• Hold a diploma or at least Jaguar Land Rover Certified Level 3.
• Post-secondary automotive training, certification or equivalent work experience.
• Must have 3-5 year of luxury dealer-level experience.
• Broad scope of automotive mechanical/electrical knowledge.
• Good communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
• Proficient in computer skills.
• Possess own transport with a valid driving license.
Salary commensurate with qualification and experience.
Age: 25 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 07/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !