Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
QC Technician is responsible for conduction quality control activities such as receiving inspections, in-process inspection and final inspection following established procedures and specifications.
• Able to perform QC related SAP transactions, such as BOM, QP, MS/Hardness, Result Recording, Usage Decision, PTS, and NCR.
• Properly perform visual and dimensional inspections, following established procedures and specifications.
• Correctly use appropriate inspection and measuring instruments.
• Able to interpret, evaluate and record the results of inspection.
• Capable of identifying and reporting nonconforming conditions.
• Maintain QC backlog to minimum, as agreed with Supervisor.
• Work with supervisor and colleagues to resolve quality issues to meet customer requirements.
• Work with supervisor and colleagues to improve inspection procedures, work methods and system.
• Must understand traceability (product, material, and calibration).
• Maintain good housekeeping, safe working habits, and work with minimum supervision.
• Commitment towards completing assigned work, better attitude towards fellow employees, and improve communication.
Age: 18 - 30 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 300 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 11/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !