Total Vacancy: 6 Male/Female
Nalco Champion, an Ecolab company, provides safe, sustainable chemistry programs and services to the upstream and midstream oil and gas industry, refineries and petrochemical operations. www. ecolab. com/nalco-champion.
We are now hiring citizens or permanent residents of Brunei Darussalam as Technical Service Representatives to be based at the Nalco Champion office in Kuala Belait.
The role entails work scope execution of chemical injection pump and project services including: preventive & corrective maintenance; tubing & skid installations and supporting production chemical trials with maximum degree of safety and quality.
• Commitment and demonstration of Goal Zero Safety Culture
• Carry out preventive maintenance activities on chemical injection pumps in accordance with maintenance schedule / plan and standard maintenance operating procedures
• Write technical reports and/or prepare graphs and charts to document maintenance results and records
• Strong interpersonal and ability to foster effective working relationships within a diverse team environment
• Commitment to punctuality, safety, quality and productivity
• Serves as point of contact between Company department(s) and field assets regarding project pump maintenance activities, problem identification, resolution and follow ups
• Execute assigned activities with ability to plan and prioritize work programs
• Monitor chemical injection skid status and injection status during chemical injection trial
• Understanding of the company product line and chemical compositions.
• This includes uses of chemicals and their interactions, danger signs, production techniques and disposal methods
If you are interested, please click on the following link to submit your job application: https://form. jotform. me/93310506108447
Please only use the above external link.
Age: 23 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 13/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !