1 Post - Male
• Provide support to supervisor and customer service during field visits or dispatches.
• Be accountability on any assignment. Tie workflow to schedule.
• Verify test equipment are with valid certification.
• Immediate STOP when the work scope is not complying to MOS or any modification request by client.
• Ensure the proper maintenance of equipment in compliance with standard work, mechanical codes and adherence to safety regulations.
• Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
• Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
• Produce timely and detailed service reports.
• Document processes.
• Perform routine maintenance and verify expiry calibration date on all equipment [e. g. hand pump, pressure gauge etc. ] and repair when necessary.
• Operate equipment in a safely manner and follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
• Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization.
• Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings.
• Learn to verify the data correspond to the specification of scope of work, as to confirm with the Client’s work pack.
• Build positive relationships with customers.
Interested applicants are to submit a full resume, together with passport size photo, contact details, education and employment history to :
ALL APPLICANT RECEIVED WILL BE CONFIDENTIAL
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !