Position: Technician (Aircond HVAC Repair & Maintenance)
Total Vacancy: 8 Male
WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF THE FOLLOW TYPE OF UNIT:
AIR-COOL CHILLER, VRV UNIT, DX UNIT, CLOSE CONTROL UNIT
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responds to Facility Service Work Orders. Responses primarily will be of the issues with the HVAC systems.
2. Completes major repairs and in-depth preventative maintenance as well as other facility maintenance services as may be assigned.
3. Interprets compliance requirements and ensures standardization of work.
4. Identifies opportunities for process/system improvements and implements them as they are approved.
5. Takes and logs readings from critical equipment and takes appropriate corrective actions before system outage occurs.
6. To assure completion of work is in good operations.
7. Uses tools and equipment that are sophisticated in nature, and need to be kept in a calibrated or adjusted state.
8. Trains technicians in the latest state of the art techniques, and prepares them for increased responsibility.
9. Keeps tools and work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
10. Uses required personal protective equipment while satisfying all work requests.
11. Observes and complies with all company safety policies.
12. Completes all required paperwork timely and accurately.
13. Serves as primary technical resource in area of expertise.
14. Works on and completes all facility team-based goals.
15. Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short notice.
• Ability to follow specific directions, performs a changing variety of duties, repeat tasks of short duration according to a set procedure and work within precise limits and standards of numerical accuracy.
• Has excellent attitude and work ethic. Must have a neat and clean appearance.
• Performs as a self managed individual.
• Willingness to continue grow personally and professionally with the company.
• Seven (7) years of direct experience in the operations and maintenance of facility systems.
• Stable work history showing responsibility and professional growth.
• Strong understanding of preventative and predictive maintenance tasks with the ability to document tasking and frequency changes.
• Proven electrical and building systems knowledge.
• Water/Air cooled chillers and associated controls.
WORK SITE : BRUNEI MUARA, TUTONG, KUALA BELAIT, TEMBURONG
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 650 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 06/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !