Position: Technician (E&I)
Total Vacancy: 5 Male
• Possess Diploma in Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Electronic Engineering
• Minimum five (5) years of experience in E&I construction in Oil & Gas industry
• Experience in installation of PVC conduit, cable tray, cable ladder, glanding, termination, wiring, bus-duct, cabling, switchboard, distribution board, UPS, transformer ring main unit, maintenance, testing & commissioning of LV/HV electrical equipment such as switch gear, variable speed drives (VFD), UPS, battery banks, transformers, distribution boards, motors, etc.
• Familiar with installation of network cabling, testing, calibration, field diagnosis and commissioning of field instrumentation, control system, fire alarm system, tele-communication system & network system.
• Should be familiar with various test equipment such as insulation tester, phase sequence meter, multi meter, earth loop tester, lux meter, clamp-on meter, RCD tester, low resistant tester, earth tester, HART 375 or 475 hand held communicator, loop calibrator, pneumatic druck, hydraulic pump, multi meter, loop tester, magger & LAN test equipment etc.
• Able to read and interpret Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering Drawings, engineering codes, safety rules, regulations and recommendations
• Able to communicate in spoken and written English
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 40 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 05/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !