Position: Technician / Security
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
1. Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment.
2. Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances.
3. Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property.
4. Schedule and oversee regular inspections and contract servicing to ensure the working condition.
5. Manage an inventory record of facilities outside the building.
6. Perform general security work
7. Operates and perform periodical checks facilities outside building.
8. Apprehend criminals and evict violators.
9. Highlight on any other matters that needs future upgrading work.
10. Perform other duties from the norm as requested by Security Leader, Assistant Maintenance Manage/Technician and Executive/ Hotel Manager.
11. Engage in flexible work schedules to be able to perform well during emergencies.
12. Responsible for the completion of all security service requests as assigned.
13. Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences.
14. Report in detail any suspicious incidents.
15. Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
16. Responsible for 24-hour emergency security service as scheduled
17. Carry phone call as required for on-call security.
18. Patrol and clean regularly building and perimeters.
19. Responsible for alerting the Security Leader, Assistant Maintenance Manager/Technician and Executive/Hotel Manager of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that have taken place or that may occur.
20. Maintain a professional courteous manner with all hotel residents, vendors, contractors, and fellow employees.
21. Assume other duties as assigned by Security Leader, Assistant Maintenance Manager/Technician and Executive/Hotel Manager.
22. Monitor and control access at building entrances, parking and vehicle gates.
23. Attend and satisfactorily completes all required training as assigned and required.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 02/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !