Position: Technician (Onshore & Offshore) - Seria
Total Vacancy: 3 posts
- To Identify, troubleshoot and repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and simple electrical
problems on plant facilities and production equipment.
- Provide technical support to the service team for technical solutions.
- Work closely with end-users to develop preventative measures to prevent recurrence of problems
- Independent, hands-on, able to work under pressure, quick leaner with excellent
communication skills are among the qualities that we require
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Degree in Instrumentation, Control & Automation preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years industrial working experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- Willing to work in both onshore and offshore work
- A valid offshore medical certificate and BOSIET.
Interested applicants are to submit a full resume, together with passport size photo, contact details, education and employment history to :
The Admin Division
ALL APPLICANT RECEIVED WILL BE CONFIDENTIAL
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !